Accessible Healthcare Solutions, LLC offers non-medical home care, such as personal care, homemaker and companionship services provided by professional caregivers to elderly and disabled adults. All services are delivered in the comfort and familiarity of the individual’s home.
Each individual will have a customized care plan based on their individual needs. Using a person-centered planning approach, our team of professionals work with the individual and their family or friends to create a unique plan that is just right!
For seniors, our services may include assistance with trips to the doctor, reminders to take the right medication at the right time, meal preparation, light housekeeping, errands, shopping and even Alzheimer’s and dementia care and supervision. The result is companionship allowing seniors to feel safe and independent while they age in place in the home they’ve lived in for years.
For adults with developmental disabilities, our primary goal is to help the individual develop his or her full potential. To accomplish this, we focus on each individual’s unique needs and circumstances.
Some of these needs may include:
- 24-Hour Supervision and Care – Includes assistance with daily living activities, bed-side care, safety and comfort
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Sitting – Providing care and supervision for patients with memory impairments or cognitive disabilities
- Companionship – Keeping clients company at home while their family members are out for the day or taking a break from caregiving over the weekend
- Grocery Shopping – Monitoring household supplies, food expiration dates and inventory of food and health care supplies at home
- Money and Household Management/ Housekeeping – Changing linens, dusting, vacuuming, laundry, etc.
- Prescription Pickup – Ensuring that the patient is compliant with physician-directed medication intake schedule
- Social Skills Development
- Creating opportunities for greater independence
- Enhancing skills and building self esteem
- Individual life skills
- Job skills
- Transportation Assistance – Accompanying the client to appointments with the doctor, dentist or with social functions
We also provide services through Medicaid, the Veteran’s Administration and Workers’ Compensation insurance.
Whether you need just a few hours a day or long-term care 24 hours a day, we have a plan to fit your needs. Included with all of our services is a regular supervisory visit to the client’s home. The supervisor will do a safety check and an in-home inspection to make sure that services are being delivered properly and that they continue to meet the client’s needs.
Our agency is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by calling our toll free number.
Our training program is accredited by the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals. Our trainers are nurses and industry professionals with over 40 years of experience working with elderly and disabled adults. All of our employees are extensively trained before they are placed in the home of a client.
We also offer the following community classes:
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- AED Training and Certification
- Crisis Prevention and Intervention Techniques
- Dementia Training
- Seizure Disorders
- Driving Safety Courses for Home Health Aides
Day, evening and weekend classes are available. We offer discounts on pre-paid courses, group rates and industry discounts.
For information on how to register and/or availability of day and weekend classes, please call 318-445-2286 or 877-613-7141.